Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails will be sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
q-exclusive.com is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent for the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, when accepting said file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on your website.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is advisable to consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org